Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/colorblends/rr/thumbs/article.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/index.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/colorblends/rr/thumbs/article.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/index.php on line 9

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/wp-includes/images/wlw/help.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-config.php on line 5

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/wp-includes/images/wlw/help.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-config.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/referrers/log.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 1

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/referrers/log.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 1

Warning: include_once(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/layout/index.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/layout/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/ddlevelsmenu/index.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 6

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/ddlevelsmenu/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 6

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/social.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 16

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/social.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 16

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/featured/index.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/featured/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 20
the feed.
Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/news.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 25

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/news.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 25

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/added.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/added.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 28

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/stats.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 31

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/stats.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 31

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/nav.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 38

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/nav.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 38

Warning: include(/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/sideleaderboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/p/r/i/princess9178/html/sideleaderboard.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/05/4598405/html/wp-content/themes/default/single.php on line 41
hear you me, my friends.

hello again, my lovelies! lots of news to tell! first off i’ve turned rock & redbeard to a celebrity gossip site! i know i am a sucker for celebrity gossip, and maybe some of you are as well. i haven’t posted anything in a week or so, because i hadn’t had time to promote it, so hear i am promoting and (hopefully) you will check it out, so i can start gossiping again! haha.

in other news, after months of being jobless as some of you may know i have found a job! i’ll be a server, i’m sort of nervous about it, but what i really need is a fresh start. :)

don’t worry, i will still be making time for the sites. especially (if you all think it’s a good idea) updating the celebrity gossip daily at the least. i would like to say a special thank you to all my new affiliates, and since i’ve had such a great response i will keep the affiliate application open to everyone for a little while longer.

i think that is all for now. short and sweet.

Friday, June 17th, 2011 @ 08:11 PM.

66 comments so far.

1. Esme says:

I love your other site, rock and redbeard, it looks very nice :) Your articles are very interesting, reading them right now!
    Congrats on getting a job, good luck! Hope you do well as a server!

2. Gloria says:

I love how crazy the entire Kardashian family can be, lol. It’s so amusing to watch. Like when they try to get back at Kris and she just flips out! XD Should be a good season. At least now Kim isn’t dating Miles anymore. Quickly now’s your chance! ;)

That’s no fun. You should’ve gone out and partied!! lol. Gosh I am so uberly tired today and you’ll never guess what I did all day… played Lego Indiana Jones on the xbox360 :P Oh yeaaaa I am one hardcore gamer LOL!

3. desirae says:

A server! well at least you have someone to help you out, I always figure new jobs are like the 1st day of school all over again :/

4. dylan says:

Congrats on the new job! And btw i miss you we havnt talked in a while :(

5. dylan says:

ive been good just opened up a blog :)

6. Gloria says:

Yey! Good to get it out of your system. Must’ve been fun even if you ended up crashing. :P That’s generally a sign of a good time right? ;) lol.

Oh so seeing it’s Monday I think you started work today? How did it go? If you haven’t just yet feel free to ignore this and answer once you do, lol.

The Sims!!! That’s classic! :D This weekend we 100% beat Lego Indiana Jones 2. Basically got nothing else done but it was worth it if you ask me. Next weekend it’ll be Lego Harry Potter probably, haha! We also had two different kinds of cakes and of course my bfs mom was making us blue raspberry mix vodka vanilla ice cream frozen drinks. Ooooh yeaaa.

7. Melle lee says:

I cant wait to check your gossip site.. I’m not really much into gossips but sometimes i am so cant wait to check it out.. LOL it would help me alleviate my busy days to something better..

yayyy for getting a job!!! it’s hard to find one nowadays.. lol dont get nervous.. just do your best..you can do it!

wanted to apply as an affilate but u told me you dont accept blogs as affiliates.. im kinda working on my etude house cosmetics review tho.. i dunno when would i finish doin those

8. I like site, it looks very nice :) Your post are very interesting, reading them…..

9. mariah says:

hey affie, im changing my link, please change it and comment my new cbox so i can readd u ther

10. Olivia says:

Hey love, would you like to be affies on this site? I’m done with my other sites, including Nightshinee.com
    I also miss you so dearly :D
    haha.

11. dylan says:

you ought to get a cbox or something :)

12. Summer says:

Hey, I know you remember me:) guess what i brought loveless ave back :) How awesome is that?? Anywho congrats on the new job, i been trying to get one myself, no luck yet but i am staying positive. So how would you like to be my affiliate, for good haha :) also i dont have starjunkie anymore just to let you know :)

xoxoxo- Summer

13. Thania says:

Congrats on the new job:) I hope I can get one soon aswell!

14. juliet says:

i love ur site. would u like to become affies??

15. Lilly says:

Congrats on the job! I am a sucker for celebrity gossip, too so I know how you feel haha

16. Kenzie says:

Hi! I haven’t dropped by in a very long time! The site looks amazing, like always (:
    Everybody likes a good celebrity gossip lol. That’s great that you got a job! That sound be something new and exciting? ;D
    how have you been?

17. sade says:

hey mellinda! :) thats so great you found a job! ive been up to some things too!!

18. dESIRAE says:

hEY mEL! hOW ARE YOU? hOW IS THE JOB GOING?

19. Summer says:

yay awesome :) i have been doing good :) how about you?

20. Desirae says:

Hey Mel :) Thanks alot, I’m actually going to be changing it in a few days :) How are you doing??

21. juliet says:

i just added u as affies :)

22. dylan says:

hey mel, do you know anyone that would be willing to purchase my domain http://unscriptedd.net for 15.00 ? the lowest i would sell my domain is.. 9.00

23. dylan says:

Well now im not so sure i want to sell unscriptedd.net , but i deffinatly want to see my domain name “http://ohsorandom.com” for at least 10-15.00

24. sade says:

hey melinda!! :) yes I think we have all been very busy, hope you’re doing well!!

25. Monique says:

Hey, long time no talk. lol

26. juliet says:

its fine and im good you?

27. juliet says:

like wat??? new content??

28. Chloe says:

Hiiya, Im great! How are you?
    No matter how many times I visit your website, I still love your layout btw =]
    I dont seem to be added to your affies anymore?
    How are you anyways? Do you like college? I just started following you on twitter xx

29. Chloe says:

Omg! My tweeting has went down too, its crazy :(
    Its so weird that no one has even tried to jock your website either, but yeaa it is my favourite layout out there hehe <3
    College is so hectic for me and Im from the UK SO IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COLLEGE, i WOULD BE PULLING MY HAIR OUT IF i WERE YOU =]
    i HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN THOUGH. wHAT ARE YOU MAJORING IN? XX

30. Kayla says:

Hey! i’m good, besides getting surgery tomorrow. lol

sorry you haven’t heard from me i don’t currently have internet, but i’ll have it back in like 2 weeks.

How’re you?

(reply in my cbox)

31. Summer says:

No problem :D i missed you too love, ive been doing okay not really too busy these past couple weeks.. im about to go spend a week at my sisters. havent see her in a while. that should be fun. How are you?

32. juliet says:

thank you took forever. hey do you see the new layout now or is it the old one??
    cuz my commputer is acting crazy

33. Olivia says:

I miss you too(: how have you been?! <3

34. Olivia says:

Btw, would you like to buy something from me? :)

35. mel says:

@juliet haha, looked GREAT yesterday morning! it’s definitely the new layout, now i see it’s going crazy, keeps repeating and repeating! tried to comment on your cbox, but it kept giving me an error and banned me. lol.

36. Olivia says:

Haha okay :) hopefully you do buy something! Since I have to renew my sites in a few days :p rotfl.

37. dylan says:

I’d be willing to sell you my domain http://unscriptedd.net for 9.00 so i can go and buy a new domain ? :)

38. reese says:

thanks :) glad u like it

39. jessica says:

hey melinda its me i used to own a site you might remeber me anyway igot a new site i was wondering if you wanted to be affies on it?

40. juliet says:

i just finally fixed it. my code was not updating after i fixed it and my site was just going nuts

41. jessica says:

im adding you to the affiliates

42. dylan says:

How about we do this,
    you buy me a domain, and ill transfer it into my netfirms account, then ill transfer unscripted over to your domain management account ?? or paypal would be good too!.

43. dylan says:

Do you have an email account or , the teamviewer account? because heres what you could do for me, register my domain and then ill give you mine and make it transfer over to a different domain account or just change name servers.. :P

44. dylan says:

Or, email me at dylanc@hostclearly.com , and we will set up the payment through paypal? :)

45. Gloria says:

i miss you too!!!!!!!
    i’m soooo sorry it’s taken me forever to get back to you. omgawd tvd has been freakin amazing! every time the episode ends i’m like heartbroken cuz i need to see more right away. i can’t believe all that’s been happening on the show. eeee i’m counting down the days until the next one, lol. how have you been anyways?

46. jessica says:

melinda <3 you have been tagged read my blog!!

47. Kayla says:

Hey girl! How have you been??
    Please change my link from sororitylifee.com to cute-lyts.com

Leave a comment.