social.

featured.
001.png
002.png
001.png
004.png

the feed. • now accepting affiliates. no requirements, ignore 'em!
apply here now! »
stats.
unique: 335426!
online: 4!
celeb gossip?why don't you check it out? ♥

music?why don't you take a listen to my playlist? ♥

kk of the www! i am the khloe kardashian of the WWW. ♥
claim your favorite celeb here!

affies. rock & redbeard
elite.
volatilee cute layouts kiwi fusion vintaged falling up tower create blog ego box chick flick solitaire saruna egovine akaleez mendacityy apply here »
rapture layouts esquire layouts unread layouts smwht dmgd manhttn lovesong candy painted apple chider spinning closer passionfruitave. liquor&lovelost shaketheglitter colorfullollyz delinquente threesixfive apply here »
more/apply
top. facebook banners
scene clothes
insurance review
saruna
amazing lyts
more/apply
© pastelsmash. everything on pastel smash is made by the only owner and belongs only to her. stealing stylesheets and graphics is prohibited and against the law. taking anything from pastel smash requires proper credit. thank you.

the gallerycheck out pastel smash's growing gallery filled with retouched photos, blends, and desktop wallpapers featuring your favorite celebrities!

google+join my circle.

socialienadd me on socialien.

honestly, my honesty.

dear friends, so much has gone on since we’ve last talked. including bad news, my laptop charger has croaked and since i lost my job in january, i do not currently have $50 dollars to shell out. so all my updating will have to be done via my old pc. which is why i still haven’t finished one font a nice visitor asked me to do, and there’s been no updates. no matter how slow my pc is i do promise to suffer through it for new content, and as far as the font i was working on if i still have it in my email account i will try to do it from my pc. if not and you see this please email it to me again! and for anyone else who wants fonts done email them to me via the contact form on my fonts page, or simply upload it and leave the link here or on facebook!

anyways, besides the technical complications there has also been personal complications, but everything is pretty much resolved at the moment! also my friend seth opened up a new site for his graphic design! he’s pretty awesome, and we still haven’t finished the sight, but his portfolio is open so check it out! seth @ imagination digital.

tagged!
my dear friend summer tagged me, so let’s give this a shot.

one. | i am obsessed with twitter. tweet me! @ohjemb.
two. | i do read. my favorite author is emily giffin and has been forever.
three. | i think that the vampire diaries is far better than twilight, and twilight is far better than true blood. just an opinion.
four. | i have only beat one video game in my life, and that was mary-kate & ashley: magical mystery mall. haha.
five. | i could eat ranch grilled chicken wraps every day of the rest of my life, and be a happy girl.
six. | i’m a cat person. i currently have two. cabrera ryan cabrera & t.i. shemar dicaprio.
seven. | i’m obsessed with the scream movies, i can recite 1-3 word for word, and haven’t yet decided if i like 4.
eight. | my favorite color is tangerine.
nine. | i love making new site friends, and helping people so if you want a new friend, affy, or need help. talk to me!
ten. | i’m starting college in the fall to study early childhood development.

i tag: kayla, dylan, faye, tiff, manny, nicole, sakura, kenzie, ashley, & seth.

update: i still had the font saved in my emails. thank gosh i rarely clean out my inbox! it is now done! download it here!

Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 @ 12:52 AM.

62 comments so far.

1. Summer says:

OMG hey mel how have you been? Its me summer, remember when i had Loveless-ave.net lol i miss that domain so bad lol
    I just looked at your fonts right now and saw the one you did for me of my handwriting lol im gonna re download it lol So Whats up? Sorry about you loosing your job back in January, That is never good :/

2. Summer says:

Ahhhh that is so weird lol cause i was thinking of you to so i came to your site to say hey:) I really want to have loveless back but money always has to be a stupid issue :( but my goodness i missed talking to you :) Im gonna add you to my affiliates :)

3. Summer says:

Thank you <333333 Im hoping to get a new domain soon, but well see if i win the draw lol but yea its been so long since we last talked lol feels like forever. I wish my mom or dad would buy me a domain lol but they are just as broke as i am lol

4. Summer says:

WEll i just started my tg referrer thing. So far i dont have many exchanges. I dont want a whole lot either though lol and i hope something works out lol im in two domain giveaway contests so well see lol I never have any luck in winning anything so who knows , maybe ill get lucky this once :P

5. BEBE says:

aww.. I hope you’ll get your laptop’s charger fixed in no time. :) can’t wait to see that font though! :)

by the way, I just saw your friend’s site too.. it’s still under construction though.. i can’t wait till he finishes with it too! :)

6. Summer says:

hhaa I hope your right about that lol it would be nice :) i have a few site names in my mind that i might want, but it could change lol anyways, yea i noticed the other day in my tg referrer cp that i has two of the same site, i was like :/ how did that happen lol

7. Summer says:

OH No :O i hope mine don’t mess up either, it was a pain in the butt just to get it to work in the first place :/ so if it messes up im going back to manually adding them lol if you know what im mean lol

8. Summer says:

GOOD glad its working again :) and whats the other script lol

9. Summer says:

Pretty much just browsing around lol not much more than that, oh and chatting with YOU :P

10. Melle lee says:

sorry about your laptop charger.. mine was also pretty f*ckd now im using the socket of my hair perming iron so i could use my laptop.. :( i wanna see the fonts too.. and hmm is your friend done now with the site?

11. Dalia says:

haha thanks!! it was just nice to make him so happy :) omg so lame about your charger! i’m begging my mom to get me a mac because they seem so reliable, but soo expensiveee :/

12. Summer says:

haha no not really, i just got finished cleaning up a bit, i havent felt to great today :/ but i managed to get some things done :)

13. Summer says:

That is odd, maybe some code you used for your new template don’t go well with the layouts section :/

14. Summer says:

hmm that is weird :/ well i hope you fix it

15. thania says:

aha thanks! :) your so sweet.
    ugh my laptop charge broke a while back, and mine cost me $80. thank god for my mom :) or esle i wouldnt have a laptop either.

16. thania says:

aww thats so nice of her… I know exactly how you feel though. i dont like to ask my parents for much either. I’ve been looking for a job lately but its difficult.

17. dylan says:

haha yeah i like myspace, its just that people dont like myspace because they are followers and they will eventually move back to myspace once they realize no one uses facebook anymore. but yeah i kinda like myspace again.

18. dylan says:

haha i got my 13k back but my 111k and my errm.. other account that i have no idea how much i had on it will not let me log in! eff myspace but i got my 13k so thats all that matters to me right now even tho its DEAD lol!

19. Kimeh says:

Gaaah, the same thing happened to me a year ago. My Dell’s new charger broke, they had to send it to singapore and i was like a charger beggar. :|

20. Sakura says:

Hi! It’s been a long time since we last chatted. I hope you can get a new job and buy a new charger soon. It sucks without a laptop charger. I am now without my own laptop as I have sent it for servicing and has to borrow my sister’s laptop to blog. :x

21. Manny says:

AWw thank you soo much for the comment! it meant a lot to me <3

22. Cara says:

Oh that sucks! Your parents won’t contribute? Ah well thankfully it’ll be summer soon and there should be many jobs available. You could always apply for another job!
    at least you still have a computer to. :
    Best of luck!

23. Amy says:

Good luck on your computer woes. I hate when one little part costs so much! At the current price of laptops, it’s almost worth getting a new one.. Good luck!

24. Sakura says:

Well, my sister’s laptop do not have any programs that I used for web design or entertainment purposes. I can only slowly wait for my laptop to come back.

25. Tiffany says:

awww I hope you find the money to fix adn get a new charger. I hate computer problems. I have a fear that the laptop I am on right now is going to break at any moment =0 Good luck with your friends site! And I am glad you got the fonts up. How do you make fonts? I always wondered how. lol

Thans so much! I am going to keep the layout. I was very weary if I should or not. I loved europe. I am glad I got a taste of traveling. I want to travel when I am older and done with school. haha yea and now I am loaded with work for school =/

26. kayla says:

heyy melinda! its kayla, i used to own highfive! :) how are you? :)

27. Justin says:

Sorry to hear about all of these complications! It seems like you’re getting things back under control, though, so that’s always good. any idea how/if you’re ever gonna get a new charger?

28. kayla says:

I miss you too! :D I’m good, working a lot but good. I thought for awhile i was done with the site stuff, but i missed it too much. lol.

29. kayla says:

AWWW.I’m glad someone noticed i’d quit. (: Sorry about your laptop charger by the wayy. That sucks. :(

oh meant to ask, do you want to be affies again? :)

30. kayla says:

Yayy adding you now :) ANd ooooh loving the new layout! :)

31. kayla says:

:D eh ok. Today was my day off so i just lounged around and watched the shining lol. how was yours?

32. kayla says:

eh it was ok. back to work tomorrow though =/ ooh that sounds fun. funner than mine at least lol.

33. Kenzie says:

aweh thank you so much<3 that was so nice of you <3

34. Ashley says:

haha thanks for the compliment on my site. of course as always i love your layout too =)

sorry to hear about the computer situation! but your friend’s site is lookin’ good so far!

35. Summer says:

Thank you so much love :D i love your new one too but this is how i see it :/ http://oi51.tinypic.com/14y5vec.jpg but other then that it looks amazing:)

36. kayla says:

haha big bucks? i wish. i work hard and get very little. but oh well. its something i guess.

37. kayla says:

lol that would be amazing. i always mean to play the lottery but always forget. hmm, i should start haha.

38. Summer says:

it use FF so i dont know why it looks like this to me :( and yea thats right lol forgot to inform you that i tagged ya :P and i agree with you on vampire diaries being better then twilight and twilight being better then true blood :P

39. Kenzie says:

aweh thanks so much for tagging me<3 i neve gotten tagged before haha<3 but im going to put my tag on my new "blogging" domain. or it's going to be<3
    http://hopeless-romantic.info (:

40. Summer says:

thats what i thought too but i looked at other pages as well and it still looks like that to me:/ i even looked on Google chrome, and IE so idk lol

41. Summer says:

huh that is so odd, maybe its just my computer lol idk

42. kayla says:

ooooh. I’m doing the tag thing now! :) although i don’t have a lot of friends on here so i’m just gonna tag random people. im so laame haha

43. kayla says:

i’m allowed to tag you back? :)

44. kayla says:

all done! :) haha yeah! i met aaron carter, he was really nice. and cuuute. lmfao XD

45. kayla says:

haha! Nick was always my favorite backstreet boy! :D he was gorgeousss. lol. oh how i miss the ’90’s. XD

46. Justin says:

It’s been a couple of days. Hopefully things have started to fall in place? any job news?

and thanks for the compliment about my site! I like yours too. how long has your site been around, because I swear I used to come here last year!

47. Sakura says:

Ooo… I didn’t realise that I was tagged earlier. Okay, off to do my tag. :)

48. kayla says:

yeahhhh lol. its so weird like getting older. im gonna be 20 june 28th. I cant believe it lol

49. Justin says:

lol whatever george michael song you were just refeRring to, I’M IN THE DARK ABOUT IT… I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS (BUT HIS NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR).

i’VE HAD IPEEDALITTLE SINCE 2008, AND YEAH, I remember you used to comment on my blogs. haha sup?

50. kayla says:

oooh cool haha. do you work and go to school? or just go to school?

Leave a comment.